Marriott Downtown at Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto, ON
Urology Update 2022
Friday, October 21, 2022
Saturday, October 22, 2022
This event has been reviewed, and approved by the Canadian Urological Association (CUA) as a Section 1 Group Learning Event, as defined by the Maintenance and Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, for a maximum of 13 hours.
Learning Objectives – Day 1:
- Become familiar with new BPH Guidelines and latest management of BPH
- Improve skills in treatment of SUI and surgical complications.
- Understand the benefits, risks, and controversies in OAB pharmacotherapy.
- Acquire knowledge to select treatment for male sexual dysfunction.
- Implement better in billing practices for virtual visits.
Learning Objectives – Day 2:
- Understand the natural history and treatment options for small renal masses
- Learn how radiotherapy can be used with surgery and chemotherapy for muscle-invasive bladder cancer
- Review the indications for genetic testing and the benefits of genetic counselling
- Explore ways the imaging (MRI, PSMA) can be used for diagnostics and therapeutics in prostrate cancer